Conversation with Zack this morning:
Hey mom I want to watch "Yo Gabba Gabba".
No, that is a dumb show.
Mom, don't say dumb.
Sorry. It is really unintelligent
Blank stare
Yo Gabba Gabba will rot your brain really fast. We don't watch that show.
No mom, it will rot your brain, my brain is just fine.
And he doesn't know how right he is!!
4 comments:
I think we have had very similar conversations at our house. I hate that show but the kids seem to love it.
ha ha ha... i can't stand that show! He's a funny little kid.
He is so funny! Ironically I feel like there are days that my brain really is rotting too. Not from shows, but from lack of intelligent stimulation. Cleaning toilets and changing poopy diapers isn't exactly stimulating!
I have no idea what show he's talking about... but I love how his mind works! Zach cracks me up!
Post a Comment