Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Band (From Will)

I don't want to take anything away from Kelly and her wonderful accomplishments in her Triathlons but my band is playing tomorrow night at Velour (06/11/08) and we need all the support we can get. When you come in, make sure that you say you are there for Crossing Columbia and then be sure to make a lot of noise and Vote for us. If we win tomorrow night, we get to play the finale on Saturday.

More details and a link to our MySpace page HERE

2 comments:

Linda Clark said...

I would be there if I could, rockin' out and yelling my head off for you. Too bad we can't vote via online! Good luck, your band is awesome and I am a big fan.

Audrey said...

Good Luck Crossing Columbia! (I hear the drummer is really cute.) Wish I could be there.