Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Very Own Rock Star

Will's show was last night and I'm so glad I forked out the money for a sitter, and went to see him (Thanks for going with me Amy!). To say that Will is a good drummer would be the understatement of the century!! He is so incredibly talented!! I felt so proud and loved standing in the crowd watching my cute guy rock out!! I also have to give credit to the rest of his band because they are all incredibly talented and I'm glad they all found each other! Oh ya, and they had over 50 fans there! Will's parents even came, which I thought was so nice, and it was fun to see them there.

They unfortunately didn't win but the owner was so impressed, he opened a show for Friday, June 20th and called them first for the line-up. So everyone who missed this show, come next Friday to hear how good they are!!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for the invite! I had such a good time. I really liked the band! Can't wait to hear them again... did they win? Good job Will - I'm totally impressed!! (does that make me a groupie?)

Ashly said...

Wow! Good for them! Will really is talented - it's great!

Audrey said...

WOOOHOOO! Congrats on the second booking. That is so cool.I remember when we went to see his drum recital, and he played a Rush song. Incredible! You are awesome Will!

Thelissa said...

I just wanted to say that is very cool!

Bree D. said...

Yes Will I am all proud of you and your accomplishments, REALLY GREAT!- but the bigger question is Kelly, how did you get your background to look so GREAT!!!!

Linda Clark said...

Will definately is a hot drummer! The band is taking off, they will definately make it in the business.