ABC TAG
A- Attached or Single? Very much ATTACHED!
B- Best Friend: Will
C-Cake or Pie: I love them both. Really I love frosting (not so much the cake) and apple pie
D-Day: Saturday
E- Essential Item: hmm I don't know but I like Sara's answer so I'm keeping it...cell phone
F- Favorite Color: Orange, Red, Yellow in that order
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: I don't really like gummies. Yuck
H-Home town: Dundee, OR
I- Indulgences: Long showers
J- January or July?: July
K-Kids: 2 of the cutest on the planet! I love my boys!!! (ditto, Sara:))
L-Life is incomplete without: Will, Zack, Brody, the Gospel, sunshine, Friends/family, early morning running
M- Marriage Date: April 27, 2002
N- Number of Siblings: 2 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: both, but I eat more apples
P- Phobias or Fears: not being able to move my limbs(claustrophobia), roller coasters, loosing my kids
Q- Quote: I just read this the other day "happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony" Mahatma Gandhi. I also love the Law of Conservation of Energy by Newton "It takes energy to create energy". This helps me remember to stay active or I'll crash.
R- Reason To Smile: Will just put the kids to bed, so now we/I can watch "So You Think You Can Dance":)!
S- Season: Summer mostly. I also love spring and fall and could do with out winter and be perfectly happy.
T- Tag Three: Amy B., Amy H., and Melanie H.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I can't stand the sound of chewing, especially close to my ear
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: working on vegetarianism. Going strong for two months except for a moment of weakness involving two bites of chicken last week, and I won't be giving up shell fish!
W- Worst Habit: leaving cupboard doors open, not putting things back where they belong, not finishing projects... the list could go on, but I'll let it go:)
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds if I'm pregnant. Nothing better than getting a peak at my unborn little loves.
Y-Your favorite food: right now it's avocado, tomato, cilantro, and lime juice on a corn tortilla. so good!! I've been eating it for days now.
Z: Zodiac Sign: Taurus
4 comments:
I love your Gandhi quote & I remember you saying the energy one when we lived together. Good times! Yumm-o on your new fav. treat, and ditto for unfinished projects. Still wishing you were here to whip my buns into shape and get me jogging again!
long showers are the best! It was fun getting to know you more. You are great.
You avocado creation sounds fabulous! I'm gonna have to try it.
I've been tagged with this one twice now... guess I should actually do it. ;)
Your favorite food 'recipe' sounds food. The chips with the avo and lime and all on it. mmmm. Loved hearing about you!
Post a Comment