Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Two very good excuses


This would be why on most days I don't get ready for the day. I had been trying to get ready for about 5 minutes when I noticed how quite it had become. Zack decided he and Brody needed beards. Lovely.

12 comments:

Amber said...

That is something Jaden would have done. In fact, Jaden has that same shirt so I could picture it very easily!

Amy said...

Man, your boys are growing up quickly!

Bree D. said...

Please tell me it wasn't permanent!!! The difference between girls and boys, mine would never have done it - too messy!!

Thelissa said...

Ah yes, the color on your sibling trick. Savannah drew whiskers and fur on her and Zach one day. I saw them and kind of gasped. She said, "It's ok mom, it's just a kitty!" Luckily ours was a highlighter and washed right off! Hope yours does too! Other wise you'll be living with a few boys with five o'clock shadows for awhile!

Emily Call said...

So cute! I love days like that. Too funny.

Audrey said...

I have to agree with Zack. The beard makes the man! (that is too cute!)

Paulene Davis said...

As a Grandmother, I think that stories like these are adorable. Your boys are so cute together. They are just trying to be grown up.

Jessica said...

That is hilarious! I'm glad you were able to laugh about it and share this with us. Brandon sure thought it was funny!

Sara said...

Hysterical! I love your boys... how long did the beards "last" before you could get them scrubbed off? Love ya, Kell!

Anonymous said...

That is a hoot! Do you just laugh like crazy? What clever boys you have!

Amy said...

Zach cracks me up! Such cute boys!!

Linda Clark said...

Ah...the antics of busy boys. My kids took magic markers once and colored all over their little brother who happened to fall off the stage at church. Yes, the ER personel had some very interesting questions for me. Your boys are so cute.