Monday, March 3, 2008

And It Begins

So, Sunday when we picked Zack up from Sunday school his teachers informed us that he was married. Now I knew stuff like this would happen I just didn't think it started at such a young age!
Earlier I had peeked my head into sharing time just in time to catch a glimpse of my little Zack turned almost completely around in his chair seemingly mesmerized by the little blond girl behind him. I thought that it was funny, as he couldn't take his eyes off her. I then watched as his teacher sneaked into the chair next to him and nonchalantly turned him around. I don't know if that is who he "married" or not but apparently whom ever it was had suggested the whole thing, the little snippet. She also told him it didn't count, because it wasn't in the temple. He seemed pretty pleased with the idea though.

Then today he was playing with some fake cookies I had bought him. He came to me and said "look out mom, my "Al Boobs"(I don't know where he got the Al part) are going to get you." I looked down to see that the cookies where strategically placed in the obvious place they where named after. I asked him to repeat himself hoping that I had misunderstood. Unfortunately, I had understood correctly. I have to admit that I could not hide my hysterics and we both had a good laugh. Maybe it's not so great that my son was pretending to have cookie "Al Boobs" which he was using as "sticky" weapons, but it was sure funny. "Look out mom my Al Boob just got you in the back, it's pulling you towards me, I'm going to capture you!" Then later he informed me that I had "Al boobs" too, on my tummy. Hmm, what did that mean??

Thanks Zack for never letting me have a dull day!!

11 comments:

Audrey said...

Oh yes! this is darling! I have to admit that "al Boobs" is a new term, but men and their facinations!

Thelissa said...

Your stories are so funny! I love to check you blog for a good laugh! Keep 'em coming boys!

Bree D. said...

He is just too funny!!

Amy said...

You see this story is the reason why people keep coming up to you saying that they LOVE reading your blog! You've got some great stories!! And we all love reading them! :)

Paulene Davis said...

Zack may look more like you, but he acts like William. Did I ever tell you the story of Will stopping in the middle of a store and hugging the legs of the mannequin? He was younger than Zack but still the same idea. Like Father--like Son. I like your stories that you share.

Emily Call said...

This is too funny!

Linda Clark said...

I am still "bustng" out over that one. Out of the mouth of babes... Nothing that my grandkids say surprises me anymore, either.

Amber said...

Thanks for making me laugh!

Chad and Amy said...

We all got a kick out of Zack and Mia on Sunday. And I have to tell you I saw a little kiss during Sharing Time :) Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Your boy is just a hoot! Don't you love you have a blog to record all these great things?! by the way, your Twilight widget on the right made me laugh!

Jamie said...

Let the fun begin!