BEFORE:

AFTER:
He's pretty cute, huh.Zack started pre-school on Monday. I really like his teacher and she just lives down the street, so I'm very happy with the situation. So far he puts up a fuss before going but is always happy when I pick him up and I guess that's what counts. This is a picture of Zack on his first day of Pre-school. Don't worry we also cut and fixed his hair later in the week.
Zack's school is 12:30 to 3:00 on Monday and Wednesday. This is right during his nap time. After school last Monday this is how I found him. Poor boy. (yes, that is his snack a banana in his right hand and granola bar in left, funny.)
Zack also started Gymnastics last Tuesday. Once again it is a huge struggle to get him there but as soon as they start the forward rolls his scowl disappears and he jumps right in with a smile and his usual enthusiasm.
This would be the scowl I mentioned before. I have other "happy" pictures but can't get them to upload and I want to go to bed, so maybe another time.
9 comments:
The hair cut looks so cute. Oh, and I love the picture of Zack sleeping... so funny!
First, I must comment that you wanted to go to bed at 7:56pm???? Wow! ;)
Ok, back to your post... Brody looks darling with his big boy hair cut! And I love that picture of Zach asleep - just couldn't make it through snack time. Poor kid.
Brody looks so much like Zack with his hair short! I agree that it is hard to cut it that first time.
Ha, Ha, You are right Amy 7:56pm is early for bed. My computers clock is an hour off so it was really 8:56pm, AND I do get up at 4:40am:)
First hair cuts are always more traumatic for the moms than for the kids it seems. Darling pictures, Zack will love school and gymnastics amd before you know it, Brody will be right there, too.
That sounds like a fun week! Zack will do so well in both of his new activities. Cutting into nap time is tough, though. Brody does look older with his short hair! Good luck with the new adventures!!
The haircut it adorable, you get to do that first before us mother's of girls do!! Liv had her first one at two and a half!! Zack is going to LOVE both of those activities but be warned - they start to grow up REALLY fast after they start doing these away from mom things!!! You know I LOVE that part of it!!
Oh these are fun things. He must just love preschool & gymnastics. No wonder he was passed out on the floor. That is classic. Oh and a big boy hair cut for Brody. Does that mean I need to cut Carter's so they can still be twins? He has the surfer dude look going on.
I love the haircuts. It is a right of passage when a baby gets a haircut, he turns into a little boy. Your boys are certainly growing up.
Post a Comment