So, Brody is finally sleeping through the night (everyone join me in knocking on wood PLEASE!)
Brody has been sleeping in our room for the past 15 months because we only have the two rooms up stairs. Neither one of the boys is very good at sleeping, and I was worried that the two of them together would make a continues wake up party in the night. We moved Zack, bed and all, into our tiny room and Brody's crib into Zack's room. Everything seems to be working great. Zack is even sleeping better, not waking up in the middle of the night and believe it or not sleeping past 7am. In fact this morning I got home from the gym at 7 and the house was still dark and quiet!!! I was so excited I snuck(is that a word?) back into bed, it only lasted 3 minutes, but I didn't care. To have my kids both sleeping at 7 is a treat. Mostly for Will because I leave at 5 for the gym and he usually has to get up with the boys. It's great and I literally pray it continues!
1 comment:
I will knock on my head (wood) that it will continue. Each stage is a blessing when it comes. Gym at 5, you are an inspiration!
Post a Comment