
This is a conversation I had with Zack the other day. It made me laugh and be a little scared too.
Hey Mom
Ya
Remember when Brody was in your tummy
Yep, I sure do. My tummy got really big hu.
Ya, and then Brody came out.
Yes, he sure did
So, you went to Rebecca's and then Brody came out of your mouth.
Oh. um. well. Oh! Remember Brody was born in the bath!
Oh ya. Hey mom want to play Mr. Potato Head?
Yes!
I don't know why he thinks Brody came out my mouth but I think I'll let him believe that for a little while longer!!
Today is freezing but I am so tired of playing inside, I bundled the kids up and went outside. I think it lasted about three minutes.
8 comments:
Out of the mouths of....babes! They come up with the "darndest" things. They are beauitful boys.
Yes, I'd let him think that for as long as he wants! :)
We are sick of being inside as well. Seth keeps bringing me his shoes... I think he's hinting at something.
Cute picture of the boys. That is such a fun story. I am glad you shared it.
That conversation was so funny, Kelly! That is priceless!
So funny! Where does Zack come up with this stuff?!?
OH Kel, I loved that! I would say maybe you had a big mouth and that tipped him off, BUT that's not true, so living in innocence is ok with me.
I love Zack's enthusiasm and zest for life. It is so fun just to listen to him, especially when he greets me with so much excitement and voice inflections Love the photo of the two together. Brody melts my heart when he smiles.
Funny kid! Brandon misses him and so do we. I would preserve the innocence too!
Post a Comment