Brody just handed me my dripping wet swim suit. Last time I checked it was almost dry hanging on side of the tub. My suspicions where correct and I was horrified to find the toilet lid up, and the other half of my suit on the floor near by. Think that is bad there was pee in the toilet. Yes, he dipped my suit in the gross toilet. I guess it's probably not much worse than swimming at the Legacy Center but I am still very disgusted!
11 comments:
Ok, that is so gross! Maybe Brody was just trying to wash it for you.... helpful child! Good luck putting that back on tomorrow... even after it's been washed. :)
I love your blog. Really cute. The video clips are so cute. I bet the boys like seeing themselves!
isn't being a mom so wonderful?
That is why I don't go swimming in public pools. Okay, and I hate putting on a suit in the first place.
I'm just glad to know that these sorts of things happen at other peoples homes too. We had the same incident involving my toothbrush!
Too funny. I guess all little boys play with the toilet!
You have to admit that little boys are wonderful even when they do gross things - it is only the beginning for you. I loved being with you this weekend at Zack's party and the baby shower.
That sounds like something that would happen at my house!
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! How did you react?!? He probably was quite proud of himself, I'm sure!
When you husband was little he would throw stuff in the tolet and then flush it. Count your lucky stars.
I guess it wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't pee in the toilet. But you're probably right that it's not much worse than a public pool!
Post a Comment