Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve


There has been snow on our street for over a week now. I am not sure if it is supposed to be plowed or if it has just been that cold that we still have it. Nevertheless, we decided to take the kids out in the snow this morning to try out Brody's new snow suit. Well, it works.


Zack got in the fun when I pulled him behind my bike.



And of course, Brody getting in the fun too.


10 comments:

Audrey said...

"...Oh what fun it is to ride on a sled on the back of Willy's bike!" (I stole this verbage from Amanda since copying other people's phrases seems to be the thing to do. LOL!)

Paulene Davis said...

Three of my favorite kids playing in the snow. A fun day enjoying the weather. There is just nothing better than new snow gear. Happy New Year!!

Kelly said...

Thanks for pulling me behind your bike too. That was so fun!! You are so strong!! I love you.

Bree D. said...

Using the bike to pull the sled is a fabulous idea!!! Looks like the boys all had a great time.

Jessica said...

It looks like the kids had a great time! I have never ridden on a sled behind a bike, but I could imagine how fun that would be. I can't wait to see you guys!!

Linda Clark said...

How fun is that! Love those sled experiences, even though we haven't had any for a long time....we haven't had that much snow in Idaho. Your the man, Will!!

Amy said...

Ok that video clip of Zach getting dumped off is so funny! Did he get any bruises from it? What a fun day!!

Emily Call said...

I am so glad that I found your blog. Your family is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Kelly, so fun to "see" your family and the old neighborhood. Your boys are getting so big! Hope you don't mind my "lurking"...I found your blog through someone else's blog, I can't remember who's!

Cherry

teresa said...

My kids watched from the window. They thought it was hilarious. They said it looked like so much fun so I asked if they wanted to go out too. Nah, too cold. I guess we will just live vicariously through your family.