Zack
Brody
Boy3
one more of baby boy#3.
I love this picture. It looks like he's getting some Yoga in for the day.I also love this picture of Zack all stretched out with his long legs. I showed the above yoga picture to a friend and she was shocked that his legs where strait, so I thought I would add this one for her:)
Thanks for all the great baby name ideas!! I think I have it narrowed down to my two favorite and I think I'll wait to meet him until I decide.
3 comments:
Holy Cow! That picture of your new baby with his whole body folded in half is amazing! I have never seen an ultrasound where you could see the whole body at once in there like that! I love that! I will have to get Paul on here to see that!
I love ultrasound pictures! A glimpse of what your darling little boy is like! So fun!!
He will be as flexible as his Mom! I can't wait to hear of the choise of name...when are you due again????
Post a Comment