Thursday, October 9, 2008
My sweet little pooper
Today Zack asked if he could go see if some neighbor friends could play. I told him yes, but he had to come strait home if they could not. A few minutes later I hear frantic banging on the door. He'd gone out the garage which was still open and I was confused as to why he did not come in that way. I open the door to find my sweet little boy in tears telling me he'd pooped and peed his pants. I was once again quite confused, to say the least. I was also horrified and really, really hoping he was exaggerating or that he didn't really mean what he was saying. I tried to get him to explain. All I could get was "I ran as fast as I could but I pooped and peed and I didn't make it in time." He was visibly devastated and I felt so bad for him. As the reality of the situation set in I was extremely relieved to find that he had not had his accident on someones front porch! I was however NOT relieved to find that since Zack was wearing boxers today I did have a little something to clean off the driveway. SICK!! Good thing he is so cute;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Bless his heart! Sounds like you handled it well though. Accidents happen, right?!
Way to go Mom, you are your kids' best support and poor little grown-up boy...they have their moments, we love them through it, and they survive because of that love.
Poor little guy.
That has happened to Jaden a couple of times. It makes them feel so bad. Good thing he has a nice mom to take care of those things!
Oh no, poor guy!
Once I had to break into a preschool while we were at the park for Grace. We still didn't quite make it. When they got to go, they got to go!
I'm glad I'm not the only one dealing with poop. :) no fun.
Post a Comment