Earlier this week as I kissed Brody for the third time and was covered in "snot chapstick" I thought to myself, "I am going to get this nasty cold he has". True enough I've got it. I can't breath out of my nose and a few hours ago I had a nasty sore throat. Being that I'm prego and can't take anything, I made this sweet little concoction... I cup hot water, 3T apple cider vinegar (I recommend Braggs, it has a lot of health benefits) and 3T grade B pure maple syrup(actually also contains some health benefits). It doesn't taste great, but I've been sore throat free for 6 hours!!
Just wanted to share this in case any one else wants a drug free solution to a sore throat.
2 comments:
How did you come up with that? I am glad you are feeling better. The new picture of your boys is really cute.
I will definately have to try that, as I kiss snot-nosed, coughing grandkids all the time and love it!
Post a Comment