Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tag

4 random things about my husband:

He is so even tempered. He never gets mad at me. For example when I ruined the bathroom floor he just said "oh, that's okay we can fix it". He's a sweet heart!

He says "foward" instead of "forward". I think it is cute.

There is NOTHING he doesn't know how to do or fix, and he's good at everything!

Even though he is pulled in a million different directions, he puts the kids at the top of his list.

4 movies that I would/could watch more than once:

Ever After

You've got mail

Honestly, I'm not to into movies so I can't come up with any

4 tv shows I watch:

BIGGEST LOOSER! Love it!

The office

The New Adventures of the Old Christine. I laugh out loud at this one!

How I met your Mother

4 places that I have been:

Key West

Chicago

Boston

Memphis


4 people who email me regularly:

Amy H.

Christy

Baby Center (does that count?)

Kimberly

4 favorite foods:

Sushi

Fruit

Guacamole

Lemon treats


4 places I would like to visit:

GREECE! GREECE! GREECE!/Italy/France

Africa

Hawaii

Scotland


4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:

Meeting my baby boy!

Loosing baby weight and maybe running another half or full marathon

Will being one year closer to being done with school

Re-painting my house (next few weeks, hopefully) and hopefully finishing the basement (fingers crossed)

4 people that are now IT:

Dixie

Amy H.

Amy B.

Amber

Anyone who want to:) I always love reading them.

5 comments:

Dixiechick said...

As you'll recall I'm very new to this whole blogging bit. I've read TAG's before and heard some about it, but I don't really get it. Am I supposed to copy paste the questions and fill in my own answers, come up with my own TAG or what? A little direction would be much appreciated. BTW, I need to start emailing you regularly. That's sad that Baby Center made the list.

Kelly said...

Dixie- Yes, just cut and paste and then copy your answer. At least that is how I do it. And, you should email me more;)

Paulene Davis said...

I know how much you love lemon treats. I really loved our sharing that large piece of lemon coconut cake today at Thanksgiving Point. Thanks for inviting me and please invite me often. It was perfect sitting outside on such a beautiful fall day.

Audrey said...

Costco has a fantastic lemon cooler cake in the summer time. If you are not familiar with it, it is divine. Let's go to Italy together!

Bree D. said...

I also love to watch the Biggest Loser! However, I haven't' caught any of this last season, I want them to go back to an individual competition- I like it better! Can I join you and Audrey in Italy- I have an in on a great translator and guide! :)