I found this fun survey on my friend Sara's blog. I enjoyed reading hers so much, I decided to copy it here (with my own answers of course) Thanks Sara!
What I've done in my 30 years of life:
(X) Gone on a blind date
(X) Skipped school
( ) Watched someone die
( ) Been to Canada
(X) Been to Mexico
(X) Been to Florida
(X) Been lost
(X) Been on the opposite side of the country.
( ) Gone to Washington, DC
(X) Swam in the ocean
(X) Cried yourself to sleep
( ) Played cops and robber
(X) Recently colored with crayons
( ) Sang Karaoke
( ) Paid for a meal with coins only?
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
(X) Made prank phone calls
(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(X) Danced in the rain
(X) Written a letter to Santa Claus
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(x) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about...I've watched the sun set, not totally the same but still nice, especially since it was over the ocean!
(X) Blown bubbles
(X) Gone ice-skating
( ) Been skinny dipping outdoors.... not exactly;)
(X) Gone to the movies
1. Any nickname? for some reason I called myself Kelly Gertie as a kid, and my Dad still uses it sometimes. My sister calls me Weezy sometimes too.
2. Mother's name? Kay
3. Favorite drink? water. I know it's boring but I can't get enough of it.
4. Tattoo? Yep. It meant something important to me a long time ago, but I'd kind of like to get it removed now.
5. Body Piercings? Ears, belly button, but I think they are all closed now.
6. Birthplace? Albuquerque, New Mexico
7. Favorite vacation spot? I LOVED Key West and really want to go back! Some day I'm going to say Greece, I so want to go there!
8. Ever been to Africa? No, but I would LOVE to go!!
9. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? of course!!
10. Ever been on TV? Nope
11. Ever steal any traffic sign?
12. Ever been in a car accident? A few, nothin' major though
13. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4 door
14. Favorite salad dressing? Olive oil with garlic, lemon juice, and spicy mustard.
15. Favorite pie? Apple crisp
16. Favorite number? Right now it's 3, but only because I'm reading "eat, pray, love". Any other time I don't have one.
17. Favorite movie? I don't have one, but I did just watch Juno and really liked it. I might actually watch it again. And I'm really excited for the new Indiana Jones movie.
18. Favorite holiday? Christmas
19. Favorite dessert? I love all things dessert especially if it's lemony
20. Favorite Food? I love guacamole and candy
21. Favorite day of the week? Saturday... It's just fun to have Will home and play.
22. Favorite brand of body wash? Aveeno, or oil of olay.
23. Favorite smell? Early morning air in the summer before the sun comes up, Hot rain, the desert, the mountains, Sage brush, freshly dug in dirt, puppies before they get stinky, babies breath (not the flower), Escape for men or women, my sisters house in Ashland, Comet (the cleaner)
25. What do you do to relax? read, sleep, watch tv, take a lllloooonnnngggg shower or listen to Native American flute music.
26. How do you see yourself in 10 years? There are a lot of things I want to accomplish, so hopefully I'll have some of them checked off. Living somewhere warmer, hopefully Arizona but I don't know if I can convince Will of that. My kids will be in school so I'll be doing meaningful work for pay or on a volunteer basis.
27. Furthest place away this will be read? no idea!
This was a fun , so I tag whom ever feels like filling it out:)
7 comments:
You were born in New Mexico? My Dad was born and raised in Farmington, NM. We still go there about every other year to visit my Grandparents. Loved reading about you!
I love these...you always learn something new about each other no matter how close you are! Do you recommend Eat, Pray, Love? I've been wanting to watch Juno, R of the Lost Ark, and several others too. Way behind on my movie watching. I don't remember you going to Key West...you'll have to tell me all about it in OR! :)
I loved reading these. So fun to learn more about you.
I noticed that you left the answer to sign stealing blank. Hmm..... this was fun to read. If you are looking for somewhere warmer...
Hi - it's Ashly Hutcheon. Will just sent your blog to Jesse so we could stay updated! I love it! I'll add you to my stalking list. Ours is hutcheonbuzz.blogspot.com. Hopefully we see you soon - I think the boys are trying to arrange a get-together.
I also love the smell of hot rain. It is really nice to sit outside in the warm weather when it's raining. We do have some of that hot rain in the summer. I hope you can convince Will to come here!
Cookies for dinner... yummy! I loved this post. It was a fun tag! :)
Post a Comment