Thursday, March 20, 2008

And Now....The Real Pictures (Longest Post Ever)


We have wanted to post these pictures for so long but we were still adjusting from having such a wonderful time in California. Not only did we have a great host in Will's sister Audrey but we talked Will's parents into going and also Will's other sister Jessica. It was a house full of cousins and family and it was really a lot of fun. On Monday we went to Disneyland and had a great time. Below are some pictures of that day.
We had a great time. Zack rode all the classic rides; Dumbo, Teacups, driving cars, Finding Nemo Submarine, and even the Matterhorn. I think his favorite was the Buzz Lightyear ride. He even got to meet Mickey Mouse.

We had so much fun at Disneyland that we decided to go back the next day to California Adventure. Brody finally got to go on some rides and you can see that he is a thrill seeker by his face on the ladybug ride. Below are the pictures of that day:

And of course, they have a new parade with the Pixar characters. Zack's favorite was the real Lightning McQueen and Mater.

On Wednesday, we decided to relax on the beach. Brody kept running for the freezing water and Zack kept running away but we had a great time.

So, when it was all said and done, our trip was fantastic. The highlight of the trip was watching Zack meet some of his hero characters at Disneyland:





11 comments:

Amber said...

It looks like you had a great time! I am so jealous and glad to see that you can take young children and still have a good time.

Amy said...

Memories. Those are great pictures. It reminds me of the time.... I'm so glad you guys had a great time.

Thelissa said...

This is so cool you guys! What a great trip and chance to be together. It looks like you had the time of your lives. I'm sure your kids did!

Audrey said...

What a character... ha ha. We had a blast with you! Please come again soon.

Amy said...

Zach- you got to meet THE Buzz Lightyear?? I'm so jealous!!
What fun pictures! Looks like you had a wonderful trip... are you so sad to be back to reality?

Paulene Davis said...

I loved reliving our vacation while looking at your photos. I remember how Brody kept running straight for the ocean. Thanks for inviting us. We love to spend time with you and your darling boys wherever it may be. Let's find somewhere fun to go again, at least to lunch on a Saturday.

Linda Clark said...

I loved looking at all your pictures and seeing the fun time you had with family in Califoria. I have been looking at the count down to Disney Land on your blog. Experiences like that are priceless.

Sara said...

FUN! I'm so glad you had such a great vaca with your family!!! Maybe we can meet there next summer?!? Love ya!

Emily Call said...

I am getting so excited to go to Disneyland after seeing all of your cute pictures. Sounds like you had a great time.

Jessica said...

It was an awesome trip and I'm glad you invited us to join you! That Buzz Lightyear is so cool! We miss you guys and hope to see you this summer!!

Jamie said...

I wish I was there right now. we love Disney!!!