Friday, March 28, 2008

Say What?!

Today Zack fell asleep in the car. I tried to sneak him in his bed but he woke up. I promised him fruit snacks if he went back to bed and he sleepily agreed. I was so excited. A few minutes later he stomped out of his room and said "I'm not going to take a stupid, freakin, nap." What?! So, I'm not thrilled with his choice of words, but the presentation was very funny.
The other night at dinner time and after about his 10th time out Zack said a very funny prayer. It went like this "Heavenly Father. Thank you for nothing. I don't need anything. Amen". Just one of those days for my poor little boy. Will and I were cracking up!

12 comments:

Amy said...

That kid just cracks me up. Reminds me of someone.

Carolyn said...

Hmm... I wonder where he gets this from? Too funny!

Fabulous Home said...

Carl and I are dying laughing. Zack is so stinkin funny. I love his prayer!! I love that he covered both of his bases by saying he didn't need anything and thanks for nothing. That is SO funny. I hope you write this stuff down so you never forget!

Thelissa said...

Yeah, you better be writing that kind of stuff down. How funny!

Amber said...

They say the funniest things at this age.

Audrey said...

Thank you for not posting where he could have possible learned those freakin words! a recent trip to Cali? He really is a cute little boy.

Emily Call said...

I love it! Kids are so great!

Linda Clark said...

Ah...out of the mouth of babes! They do come up with some great things to say.

Amy said...

Zack says the best things!! He makes me laugh! Now, which parent does he take after????

Paulene Davis said...

Zack is a funny boy. He has always had this ability to speak so very well. I am glad that you are writing these things down. They will make great journaling blocks for scrap pages.

Jessica said...

We know those days and I commiserate. I'm glad you guys laugh about it. Zack is hilarious!

Jamie said...

It moments like this that make you grateful to be a parent.