Monday, March 17, 2008
Before the real pictures.....
Despite how badly beaten I will get for posting this; I will give all of the early viewers who see this before Kelly deletes it, a wonderful gift. My darling Kelly is horrified of roller coasters. I love them. She promised me she would go on one while we were at Disneyland and after she did so well on Thunder Mountain, I thought that California Screamin' would be sweet. I never buy pictures after rides but I could not pass this up. They could have charged me $100 and I would have bought it. For those who have not been on this coaster; it is not the scariest but it still shoots you from a standstill to about 60mph in 2 or 3 seconds, and also goes upside down. Please enjoy the below picture before Kelly deletes it. -Will
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Ok, I'm laughing so hard my side hurts!!!! Thanks for posting that Will. I'm very proud of Kelly for going on Screamin - she's growing up so fast! ;)
Kelly-you are so much more brave then I am. I hate roller coasters as well. I am glad for the laugh of your picture. At least you weren't crying like I am sure I would have been.
PRICELESS!!!!!!! That is what vacations are all about!!
love it. love it. love it. That is cracking me up.
I hate roller coasters too! pretty funny though!
Nicely done. Will, you are a brave man. You can sleep in our basement for a couple of days if you need to. Kelly...make Will go to the Nutcracker.
Greg
It was such a fun day and Kelly was brave to go on that ride. Thanks for inviting us!!
Oh, am there with you, Kelly! My result would have been and has been before, loss of all bodily functions! You are brave and Will, now you know the sacrifices your gal will do for you! Glad you guys had a chance to go and spend time in a fun place with your fun family!
Oh,so funny. She looks like she is crying. Either that or about to throw up! That's what I would have done! I can't wait to see more of your pictures from the trip! Although I'm guessing none are quite as funny as this!
OH Kell you are sooo scared! I would have had that same face if it were me! But alas it is not I for "I" am not going to Disneyland this year or any year in the future! WAHHHHHHHH! Looks like you had fun!
SMiles, Amy's JEN
Sorry Kelly, but this is hysterical! We loved having you. If I promise that you don't have to ride a rollercoaster, will you come visit again?
It is very mean of Will to publish this photo. However, I remember the day and I know how much fun it was for everyone. You are a good sport. Thanks for inviting us to join you. It was WONDERFUL!!
That was the funnest ride! Connor went on it 4 times. That picture is awesome. Thanks for the laugh, hehe!
Post a Comment