Saturday, November 24, 2007
Giving Thanks
I always appreciate this time of year as a time to reflect on all that I have been blessed with and am thankful for. The pictures to the right hold still the ones I cherish the most. My loving husband, my healthy beautiful little children, and the gorgeous canyons that I live a mere 15 minutes from. I am also grateful for my health. That my body is healthy and strong enough to enjoy the canyons, to take care of my boys, and that I am able to do the things I enjoy. I am so thankful for family and friends both near and far. I have always been blessed with wonderful friends, one of whom took these photos of my family (Amy B. thank you so much!!). I always miss my family a lot during the holidays but am thankful for the technologies of today that allow us to stay connected. I am also so thankful for my home. I am grateful that Will and I both agree on, and see the importance of a mothers hand in the home during the day, and that Will works so hard at work and school so that I can stay home and raise our children. Also that He still finds time to spend with the kids, he is such a great dad, and I am thankful! I am truly blessed by so many things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Kelly, this post was so touching. You have such a wonderful family, and you're such an amazing person. The pictures are beautiful and really capture your family's spirit. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and are enjoying this fun season. I miss you guys!
Kelly, you look just beautiful! Your whole family does, but you look radiant! I am telling you, Amy has a career, you MUST tell her to pursue this professionally. And, I want want want a picture of you and your family. That looks like a backdrop, it is so beautiful, it looks almost fake! What a beautiful day. You know I love Fall, it definitely turns my heart towards family, and I sure wish you guys were closer! Miss you all. Big hugs to everyone!
-Kimberly
Kell! Your photos are lovely! I just love them all... so gorgeous! I'm thankful for you and our friendship. I look back to the days when we were roommates...such fun memories! You have truly enriched my life and I know you're doing a wonderful job with your cute boys. Any chance you're going to OR this Christmas?!?
My darling daughter,
Your posts bring tears to my eyes!!! I love being able to see you and your family---I'm so grateful that you are so techno-savvy. The pictures and videos are fantastic, and even Christmas music!! I do have the most beautiful, fantastic, smart, wonderful grandchildren ever! I believe that's because I have the most wonderful daughters ever--and they're great moms!!! I hope you can get some sleep and time to yourself, too. Love you, Mom
I count you as one of my blessings. I apprciate so much how you love Will and your little boys. I think that these new family photos reflect rhe gratitude and happiness that you express. You are beautiful and your family is lucky to have you. Thanks for spending Thanksgiving with us this year.
Thank you for sharing your feelings. I know how lucky Will is for having you and your sweet boys.
Adorable pictures!!! Love them!!
Post a Comment