Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Giddy-up Cowboy


For the last couple of weeks Zack has been obsessed with "Woody and Buzz". He loves looking for a new Buzz doll on eBay, and gets very excited when he finds pictures of the one he's "going to get for Christmas". He is very positive that Santa will be bringing it to him. Today he told me that we needed to get a sleigh so we could ride it to Santa's house and tell him that he wants the white Buzz light year with the plastic wings. It makes me laugh and I hope Santa still has one in his workshop for my Zack.
We end up playing "Woody and Buzz" quite often during the day and he has parts of the movie memorized (he must get this talent from his dad!) which we must act out. I do not have the movie memorized and so Zack tells me exactly what to say and exactly how to say it. He gets quite upset if I mess up my part. Will is much better at this game, and I really enjoy watching the two of them.
Tonight as we were anxiously waited for Will to get home, Brody was being so funny. He was on Zack's bed running back and forth. He would stop, put his arms up like a gymnast and fall backwards, crack up and do it all over again. I really wanted to get a video of it because I thought it was the cutest thing ever, but I didn't have my camera with me. I do have a cute video of Brody playing peekabo with me over the counter top (also very adorable).


7 comments:

Bree D. said...

I love that Brody is running and walking around, my favorite age!! Will someone please come and give my Eva a lesson!!!!! I think that Zack and Abby are very much alike in the make-believe sense, except hers consists of princess movies and barbies - slight difference right!!

Amy said...

That is so cute! Don't you just love the great imaginations that kids have?!

Paulene Davis said...

Your boys are wonderful. I love to hear about their adventures. Can't wait for Thanksgiving.

Audrey said...

My girls want me to act out all the princess movies with their barbies and pet shops too. Oh the imagination is a sweet thing. Toy Story is one of my favorite kids movies. I think Tom Hanks really brings Woody to life. Your boys are darling.

Jessica said...

Cute, cute boys! Zack is so funny. I remember him acting out the Cars scenes when we were there. He really does know all the lines. Thanks for the post!

Linda Clark said...

What fun that is and I didn't realize quoting movies started so young! My kids must have startd from the womb! I love that you share videos. Your boys are so adorable!

Dad Davis said...

Thanksgiving was so fun. I love your little boys. You have such a wonderful family. Come back soon.