
It is almost Thanksgiving and as I think of things I am thankful for, I think being a Dad is one of the highest ranking ones. As they say, kids grow up fast, but I never thought that my two sons would be as smart, fun, and handsome as they are. When I was putting Zack to bed tonight, we acted out Toy Story with his Woody and Buzz dolls (yes dolls) and the boy is amazing and loves to play. Brody is walking everywhere now and he does something Zack never did; he walks to me, puts his hand on my shoulder, crawls into my lap. I love that. He likes me to toss things across the room so that he can walk to go get them and bring them back. Its like having a puppy. Being a Dad is the best! I am posting a few pictures and videos of my two little ones in hopes that you too will notice how great they are.
This is Zack's first time all the way across the monkey bars.
Brody cracking me and him up with his cute smiles.
5 comments:
Hey Will! I am so glad that you have joined our blogging world. I agree your boys are fantastic. I still just love to call to mind Carter and Brody quietly pushing cars together this past summer. Such a sweet sight.
I have to agree that they are handsome and funny and yes they are great...just look at who their Dad is! Thanks for sharing your videos.
I love that you are posting. You know that it is a reciprocal thing - now you have to comment on our blogs. It is with great pride and tenderness that I read your thoughts about your family. You are a wonderful and sensitive man and truly blessed with a great family.
I love those two cute boys. I speak to be the manager for their sports contracts.
Cute videos! What a fun little family you have. Brandon misses Zack and can't wait to play with him again. We're looking forward to taking those boys skiing!
Post a Comment