
We had a fun Halloween this year. One of my favorite things was making cookies. Thanks for the recipes and tips Kimberly. They were not a fraction as cute as yours, but I still had fun doing them. I can't wait for you to open your store!
We went trick-or-treating around the neighborhood with our friends Melanie, Carl, and their cute little goldfish Kallie. We weren't out too long because it was a little cold and Brody's hands turned to ice pretty quickly. Zack had a great time though and told us of every costume he saw as he passed people. I think he was more interested in that than the candy. No worries though because we kept pushing him from house to house so that we could have the bounty of candy for Will and I. Trick or treating as a parent is much better than as a kid.
8 comments:
What cute costumes!!! I love the slide show, (ok you win, your posting is so cool!) and wished I could have tasted your cookies!!! They look tasty.
What a presentation!! I love the slide show. The boys are the cutest court jester and dragon I have ever seen. The cookies look fabulous - I hope you saved me one.
cute kids!
Kelly,
Your cookies are GREAT! I wish we lived closer so we could decorate to our hearts content. The boys look so cute, I wish mine had as much fun wearing costumes...our dress up was a battle!
Love you!
-Kimberly
Cute, cute, Halloween kids! And your cookies turned out so professional, and I bet they tasted even better!
That is really neat doing the slide show. Looks like you had a fabulous Halloween with your cute boys. Sugar cookies are my favorite treat anytime and yours really looked like "bakery" ones.
Great costumes! You guys must have had a great Halloween, I mean, sugar cookies, Halloween candy, and two cute little boys; what more could one ask for!?!
Great slide show. Great family
Post a Comment