Monday, October 15, 2007

so proud

So, wasn't he great!! Make sure to watch the clip of Will playing if you haven't already. It's the entry below. I am so beyond proud of Will, I can't even think of a word to describe it! This is something Will has always wanted to do, and he literally ROCKS. Good job Will!
As I drove home today my thoughts drifted to a couple other people I am extremely proud of. One of them is my awesome sister in law Jessica. She has been working so hard to finish school while continuing to be a wife and great mother to sweet little Brandon. I just found out how she did on her MCAT. Something I have been wondering about for quite some time ( i guess I could have picked up the phone, huh) Anyway I found out she did better than great! We're not talking a pat on the back good job, but a shout out loud break out the sparkling cider scream it out. GREAT JOB!!! Could be Ivy league great job. Congratulations Jessica!
Then there is my sweet baby sister who in my head is 12 years old. Any way she is just finishing up her internship to get her Doctorate in psychology. She has been putting herself through school for the last 9 years (i think). I couldn't be a prouder big sister. Good job Lindsay for getting it done and never quiting.
Great job guys!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow! Thanks, Kelly! It's really not much to talk about, but I appreciate your kind words. I think it's great that you keep in such great shape and that you did a triathalon for your birthday. That's something to brag about!

Paulene Davis said...

Great entry. I was very happy that you called me yesterday to meet you and the boys at the park. I have always appreciated how thoughtful you are. This blog entry shows us again how thoughtul you are of other people. I am always proud of you and how you love your boys.

Anonymous said...

Oh Kelly, I want to give you a great big hug! You are so sweet. The sentiment is returned right back at you - little sisters can be proud of big sisters too ya know! And just so you know, I often feel like I'm still 12 years old too. This growing up thing takes some getting used to!
Love you Sis!

Linda Clark said...

You should be proud of Will, he is one of the best and most talented persons I know. And I always learn the neatest information reading all these blogs and that is terrific about Jessica, she has always been one smart cookie! I don't know your family, but if they are anything like you, they are great. You are a wonderful support to Will and your cute boys. Thanks for sharing the videos.