Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The biggest loser

Tonight since it is relatively cold out I decided to run on the tread mill, instead of braving the elements outdoors. I went down stairs planning to watch Bionic Woman while I ran. I have to admit this is a relatively stupid show, BUT when running on a boring treadmill a little action filled girl power flick goes a long way:) I have a couple episodes recorded on my dish for such an occasion. Later I had planned to watch my absolute favorite show The Biggest Loser. I could hardly wait. I worked so hard to get caught up in my math class and get the house all clean before Will got home so that tonight for once I could just sit and watch my favorite show. So, I went down turned on the TV and to my devastation my dish was dead!! No Bionic Woman and worst of all no quite evening with Bob, Kim, and my favorite Jillian. I might be devastated. Wouldn't you be?? Thank goodness Pink, Travis Barker, Flea, and especially Anthony where still available to get my through my hamster like run on the treadmill. Thanks guys. On the brighter side it was nice to run with out the TV on. Right now I am listening to the rain beat down on the windows and that is a great sound. I just had to share my disappointing evening that actually isn't half bad. I think I will go to bed early!! And that is a beautiful thing. Good night.

4 comments:

Audrey said...

I have had nights like that where you get all set, look forward to it all day, only to have it gone. Amazing what a reward a little TV can be! Will's concert is so so so cool! He gets so in to it. Zack must get his rhythm from his Dad and the drums!But the rump shake has to be from you Kelly! (ha ha)

Bree D. said...

I am so sorry that your dish died, I think that I would have cried!! Sitting down after the kids are asleep to watch my favorite programs is what keeps me sane!!! Watch the biggest loser on "the web", I think you can find almost every show that way, then you will be all caught up for next week(I love that show as well)!!

Paulene Davis said...

Sorry about the DVR dying. This is not the time of year to have that happen because of all the new shows. Good choice of catching a few extra winks - that is hard to do for a busy mom.

Sara said...

Ah... the sound of rain, I'm jealous! Did I tell you I'm doing the Stock family version of "The Biggest Loser"? We love it... so much fun! Let's talk soon! Love your blog btw!!!