Saturday, October 27, 2007

A Bowling Good Time


We took the kids bowling last Friday night. Zack was VERY excited. He did really well and I think he beat me by quite a bit (I'm not a great bowler!!) . I had to share these video's of Zack's victory dance.
.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

What a great family activity! It looks like you guys had a great time. Zack has quite the personality and it looks like he's a great bowler too!

Paulene Davis said...

Zack has fun wherever he goes. I especially love to listen to him talk about what he is doing. His voice is full of enthusiasm. I also love how he always greets me with so much energy and love.

Linda Clark said...

Just like his Dad...can "bowl us over" with his enthusiam and fun! Great activity, love your videos.

Sara said...

I just love Zack... he may not get his bowling skills from you, but he did get your love of dancing! ;)

Sara said...

KELLY! How did you post this video thing on your blog? Do you use your video cam or a digital cam that records little clips? I need the Kelly tutorial! :)