Monday, October 15, 2007

Rock Star

Will Here:
Well, after many years of practice and many turned down offers from other musicians, I tried out for a band and they liked me enough to keep me. I played a show with them on 10/10/07 and though I have many more videos to post, this little solo should suffice.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will this is so awesome!!! I wish I could have seen you live. I don't think I've ever actually seen you doing your stuff. It sounded and looked great. What fun :) What's the band's name? Congratulations!

Jessica said...

Right on, Will! I'm so excited for you. You really are amazing.

Paulene Davis said...

I loved being at your concert and I really enjoyed it. I especially liked it because it is something that you have always wanted to do. I have been meaning to ask you, how do you like the fog machine pouring down right on you? You are awesome. I have always been your biggest fan.

Linda Clark said...

Wow! Can I be one of your groupies because I have always been a big fan! That was totally awesome, you rock!! Keep buidling your dreams, it pays off to "beat to a different drum!!"