Friday, February 20, 2009

Just a couple pictures



9 comments:

Amber said...

Crew is so cute! I love the name. I am anxious to hear the details of what happened!

I wish I was closer to take pictures as well. You could always make a trip to Idaho!

Amy said...

What sweet pictures. I love that one of "big brother Zack" so proud.

Emily Call said...

Congrats Kelly! Crew is such a cute baby. Glad to see you guys are doing well and that the baby arrived safely.

Sara said...

I love the smooshy lips picture! Too cute!!!

Audrey said...

Those are some great looking boys!!!! Hope you are starting to feel a little better Kelly.

Linda Clark said...

Very precious...those big "little" brothers will be a big help. Crew is very lucky to be in such a special family.

Ashly said...

Congrats!!! he is adorable! What's the whole story though? I haven't heard anything!

Jessica said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Crew is a darling little guy with an awesome name. I'm glad you are both doing well. I can't wait to meet him! Post more pics soon!!

Stefanie said...

So sweet Kelly! Hoping he is a good little sleeper for you too!