Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Quick Post


Will here:

Well, last night was an ordeal and for those who have ever seen a loved one wheeled off into a surgery room that you were not invited to, I now know your pain.

Even though there was a little trauma with the delivery, we have a new son named Crew Davis. He was born 02/16.09 at 10:51 MST. He was 7 lbs 8 oz and was 19 inches long.

He is a very sweet boy. We did not have much time when we left for the hospital last night so the only picture I have of him is from my cell phone. Thank you for everyone who has sent flowers and all of the calls of support. We love you all.

10 comments:

Cynthia said...

Congratulations he is adorable! Hope mom and baby are both doing well. Love the name Crew, too.

Thelissa said...

Hope Kelly is ok! He is beautiful!

Audrey said...

Welcome baby Crew! Thanks for having another boy for Carter to be with. Hang in there Kelly! I am sorry that it had to happen that way, but Crew is worth it. Eat lots of iron & vitamin C. Pumpkin seeds, spinach salads, tomatoes, oranges, and of course my fave.... Jamba Juices. We love you guys.

Sara said...

He's adorable! Congrats!!! How's Kelly and Crew doing? Can't wait to get all the details. Love to you all!

Carolyn said...

He is very cute! I hope Kelly heals quickly so she can enjoy him! Glad they are both healthy!

Amy said...

So glad everyone is healthy and doing well. (and I'm so sorry Will had to wait outside during the surgery! nerve racking.) Crew is so handsome! Hopefully mom and baby can come home soon. Let me know if you guys need anything!
Congratulations!!

Bree D. said...

Congratulations! So sorry that it had to happen so scary for all of you, but I agree the end result make it worth it!! We will be by for a visit soon, the girls can't wait to meet him!!

Dixiechick said...

Congrats on the baby! What happened? I can't wait for the story. I hope Kelly is okay. Let us know.

Amy said...

Love him. Love you guys. You are one remarkable woman Kelly Davis.

Linda Clark said...

I am so excited for you and I love the name Crew. He looks just like his Dad I think, which is a fantastic thing, wouldn't you say? Congrats and looking forward to seeing him grow up through your blog!