Fabulous pictures! Cynthia did a GREAT job. Crew is darling!! And you look wonderful Kelly!! LOVE the pics!
Wow - - those are gorgeous pictures! I can't belive it!
love love loveThose are so great! I am so glad you got those!!!
These are just amazing and beautiful!!!!
Those are really wonderful pictures!! He is just darling!
Wonderful photos...he will grow up so fast and become great, just like his brothers and Dad!
Oh my heavens! These are precious!!! I'm calling you tomorrow. xoxo Sary
Those pictures are amazing. Crew is such a beautiful baby.
I didn't know Cynthia did photography. Those are gorgeous! (and I can't even tell you are sweating in them). :) Cute, cute, cute baby Crew.
Kelly! These photos are absolutely Beautiful! So elegant, and you both look so calm and peaceful. Just beautiful.
Cynthia is amazing. I love your new pictures!
He is amazing! What a sweet little man he is!
Sooo beautiful and precious! Hope you are feeling better Kelly.
These photos are beautiful. We are so thankful that Crew has arrived in your family safely. We are also thankful that his mother is healthy and doing well. Your family of "My Three Sons" is wonderful.
These are so beautiful! Hope things are going well.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Fabulous pictures! Cynthia did a GREAT job. Crew is darling!! And you look wonderful Kelly!! LOVE the pics!
Wow - - those are gorgeous pictures! I can't belive it!
love love love
Those are so great!
I am so glad you got those!!!
These are just amazing and beautiful!!!!
Those are really wonderful pictures!! He is just darling!
Wonderful photos...he will grow up so fast and become great, just like his brothers and Dad!
Oh my heavens! These are precious!!! I'm calling you tomorrow. xoxo Sary
Those pictures are amazing. Crew is such a beautiful baby.
I didn't know Cynthia did photography. Those are gorgeous! (and I can't even tell you are sweating in them). :) Cute, cute, cute baby Crew.
Kelly! These photos are absolutely Beautiful! So elegant, and you both look so calm and peaceful. Just beautiful.
Cynthia is amazing. I love your new pictures!
He is amazing! What a sweet little man he is!
Sooo beautiful and precious! Hope you are feeling better Kelly.
These photos are beautiful. We are so thankful that Crew has arrived in your family safely. We are also thankful that his mother is healthy and doing well. Your family of "My Three Sons" is wonderful.
These are so beautiful! Hope things are going well.
Post a Comment