Sunday, November 2, 2008

Boo!


This was such a nice Halloween, the warmest that I remember. It sprinkled a little bit on us as we "treated", but we didn't mind!
Will painted the boys faces. Brody loved it and stood so still until he was done, as did Zack. Their faces turned out great!





Zack was a pro at Trick or Treating. We met up with one of his friends and he had a great time. Last year Brody just rode in the stroller, but this year he had so much fun running to the houses. He wouldn't say trick or treat but he said thank you every time someone gave him candy. He also didn't like people to put candy in his pumpkin. He liked to take it from them and put it in himself. It was a fun night!

9 comments:

Amy said...

What a fun night! Your boys look so cute!

Bree D. said...

The makeup skills are beyond admirable!! They looks so great! I was wondering what you were going to have Brody be and I think the Lion is very cute!! Fun, Fun!!

Amy said...

How cute! Looks like you guys had a great night. I enjoyed waddling around with my kids.

Ashly said...

Your boys look so cute! Glad Halloween was lots of fun!

Thelissa said...

Their make-up is fantastic! Look like you had fun!

Linda Clark said...

Great job on the faces...I can just hear your sweet Brody saying thank you and getting to put the candy in the hand is the fun part, well, maybe next to eating it.

Audrey said...

Oh they look great! Your blog is my official site for boy costume ideas. Looks like you had fun.

Paulene Davis said...

The boys looks wonderful. I thought the costumes showcased their personalities. I am with Brody about putting your own candy in the bucket. That way you can remember what kind of candy you have to look forward to.

Fabulous Home said...

Looks like you guys had fun! The boys look so cute! If and when you go private, add me (melaniehaehl@gmail.com) We should get together soon, we are just about settled now!