
Zack has begun asking questions.
Questions like:
What does why mean?
What does what mean?
Why is it fall?
How come when you say are you sure, I say yes?
Why is it today?
Why does A sound like aaaaaaaaa?
What does tomorrow mean, why do we call it that?
Why do we call you a she?
And a plethora of others I can't think of because I have pregnancy brain. These are hard questions. I mean how do you tell someone what "what" means?
5 comments:
Thank you. They are hard questions and the "why" stage is officially my least favorite stage. It just feels like it will never stop! Owen is in it too. But we've learned to mostly turn it back around on him so we have him answer his own questions. It works pretty well with him. He comes up with all sorts of great answers. Better than I could come up with. :O)
Some of our classics are: Why is our skin waterproof? When we are resurrected and fall back to earth, will we fall fast or slow? I have just loved catching up on your last few posts. My laptop died, and so I have been really behind. Glad to see your kids are still cute! Can't wait to see you all in person this week. Don't tell my kids about the body paint before bath!! You win cool mom awards for that.
What fun posts to visit and catch up...from chocolate faces to fingerpainted bodies...too much fun! Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
I love Zack's questions and I love your boys. I am thankful for a wonderful family. Happy Thanksgiving.
love your new blog look!!
Post a Comment