
I typically don't bake. Actually, I hate (strong but appropriate word) being in the kitchen. Today, however was a particularly bad day and I was craving a treat. My cupboards were bare. So, I had to resort to the baking thing.
I decided to make cupcakes. Now, I typically doctor up the recipe substituting applesauce for butter, leaving out some sugar, and sneaking in whole wheat, wheat germ, or flax seed, as to stave off feelings of extremely guilty for eating junk. NOT today! These bad boys are true cupcakes. Which means one of two things: my neighbors will be getting them, or my disposal will have quite a snack, if there are any left after Will gets to them.
Brody was very happy with my baking decision. Now if only he could wash dishes!
3 comments:
I love that last pic of Brody with is face covered in batter. So cute. I'm glad you made brownies.
Too cute! I love that quote thing on your sidebar... I may have to copy. I'm not sure on the Cody...Killenger, maybe? He was a weirdo... I can't even remember!
Should've told me you wanted a treat. I love making treats and baking but I don't do it as often as I like to because I would eat it all. So, I love to make and share stuff. Licking the beaters is the best. You have to bake once in a while just so the kids get to do that.
Post a Comment