Tuesday, May 11, 2010

March randomness


I'm so behind in blogging, so I'm just going to post some of my favorite pictures from March

Crew sitting on his ABC poster pointing to each letter humming a tune, that somewhat, if you use your imagination resembles the ABC song.


Super Hero, Helmet wearing, PJ/underwear sporting boys off to save the world or destroy the house whichever comes first.

Crazy hair day at school. Zack with his "sister" Elizabeth. He told me one day that this teddy bear would be his sister since I didn't want anymore kids. He carried it around for a couple of weeks and was very sweet to her. Thankfully he has forgotten about her now. Poor kid, just wants a sister. I told him he could have daughters someday, he seemed to be happy with that.
a very welcomed warm day in March. We all had fun outside, I even pulled out a blanket and had a rest in the sun, after my 18 mile run I deserved a little rest. Those were the days now I can't run 4.5 miles with out excruciating pain, but lets not dwell.

I just love this little face

A not so welcomed snowy day, I believe it followed my much welcomed sunny day. The boys loved it though. Baby Crew wanted out so badly.
Sweet boy with no bed.
I went to check on Brody before I went to bed and this is how I found him. I love this boy, he makes life so fun!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Cute pictures- I love those boys, they remind me of their parents.

Bree D. said...

What is this about your leg hurting?!!! Are you going to be ok for the race in a few weeks? Dang this getting older thing!!!

Your boys are so darling all dressed up to save the world!