Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Oh the Naughtiness

Sunday I decided I NEEDED to make brownies. I was excited about my brownies and had big plans for them. Okay only one big plan, which was ME eating them, ALL of them. I made them, I put them out to cool, and I went to nurse Crew to sleep. I may or may not have fallen asleep for a few moments myself, but I noticed the house becoming unnervingly quiet. This is what I found

Brody is fast asleep. Most likely
passed out in a chocolate induced
coma.






Well, it was naughty, but I can't really blame them!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I love the fashion statements being made in that first picture. Swim trunks & a vest. Smart boys I say- they knew what the good stuff was. And a Happy Birthday to Crew (whom I still consider very much a baby).

Carolyn said...

I love reading your crazy boy posts. It is so nice to know that other kids get away with the same crazy stunts my little Asher likes to pull. Too funny! And Crew is so cute, I haven't seen you guys forever!

Audrey said...

Boys after my own heart. Just take a fork to the pan! LOVE it.

Ging said...

I am so happy to know that you were raised right and believe that a pan of brownies is a reasonable thing to eat alone. I t would appear you are also teaching your children well!! P.S. We better run further Saturday