Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My sweet little one year old Patootie!!


Crew LOVED his first cake. He was a little unsure at first but then slurped it up.

My baby turned ONE. I can hardly believe it. Zack keeps telling me Crew is NOT a baby anymore, but I simply refuse to believe it.

Crew is so much fun. Even when he was very little, even more little than now, I could see he had a good since of humor. I love to hear him crack himself up. I love how he cranks his head back in his car seat and says "da, aa" untill I turn around and am met with a huge grinning face. He says lots of words like: da, ma, ooo, uh-oh.

He can make a mess like no other.
He gives the best loves. I love picking him up, he puts his head on my shoulder arms around my neck and gives me loves and says aahh, ahhh. So sweet.
He can take a few steps, but prefers to crawl, which is fine by me, lets keep him him a baby for as long as possible.
He can't help himself, when the music's on he's gotta move.
He loves playing in the bath and with his brothers.
He loves his brothers and thinks they are HILARIOUS.
Oh, and he LOVES playing in the toilet!
I don't think Crew opened a single present. His big brothers really helped him out in that department, maybe a little too much.

One of the many messes my little man makes. He thoroughly enjoyed taking handfuls of dirt out of my pot, and was quite proud of himself.

Crew LOVES his baths. I have to hide behind the shower curtain to stay dry. He's a big time splasher!!

This is a classic Crew face. I could eat it up. He's the cutest baby I've ever seen

4 comments:

Sara said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday, Crew!

Bree D. said...

One already?! I can not believe it!! It makes my heart sing to see the joy on his face with that cake!!

Audrey said...

They are babies until they go to middle school if you ask me, so baby that boy all you want!!! Such a darling little face. Happy Birthday Crew!

Amy said...

Cute, cute boy! I can't believe it's been a year. They are growing up much too fast!