
I love a good holiday to spoil the ones I love, and maybe get a little spoiled myself;) I didn't always feel so happy when Valentines day rolled around. I used to think it was a stupid holiday. Now that I have 4 of my very own special Valentines, I LOVE it.
I had planned a romantic evening for me and Will, BUT with 3 other valentines running amuck, one with RSV needing a little more attention and NOT sleeping, it didn't really turn out as I had planned. I had fun in the preparations and of course WE both had fun eating an entire box if See's candy!! I didn't even feel guilty, after all it was valentines day. Okay, I did feel guilty but I still loved them(the candy).

I love how excited the kids are for holiday's now, so I wanted to make it special and memorable. We decorated the house, and made valentines all week long(which I forgot to mail, because i'm cool like that). I made a special heart breakfast and gave my little valentines a small gift. I had planned to make homemade heart pizza for dinner but I was all hearted out by that time, so we just had round pizza, and it was delish!

Will surprised me with flowers delivered Valentines morning. I LOVE getting flowers!! I don't know of anything better than opening a door to a bouquet of flowers. I also love being spoiled, so I was happy.
I'm glad that we have an extra excuse to spoil our loved ones once a year!
2 comments:
Beautiful bouquet, kelly! You're one lucky girl. :)
How LOVE-ly! Holidays are all about the kids if you ask me. It is always amazing that the next year they remember what we did last year. It is the little things that mean a lot.
Post a Comment