
Will and I are huge seafood lovers. This is our second attempt cooking lobster and it was VERY delicious!!
I love summer for a number of reasons, one being fresh garden vegetables like CORN, one of my other favorite foods. So, for me, dinner tonight was perfection.
5 comments:
wow! That looks great!!
Wish I had been at your house for dinner. That looks fantastic!
You know, I really need to give Lobster another try. I LOVE crab, but the last time I tried Lobster was on our cruise boat and I was pregnancy sick- not a good combination! But that plate looks divine!! That little Brody is a keeper!
Very impressive! I just watched a food network show on preparing lobster & it looked very tedious & time consuming. Way out of my league!!!
I remember my parents cooking lobster once when we lived in Washington state. I am not brave enough to try it myself. But that looks fantastic! You are my hero. Love your new blog header pic! Your boys are just too cute.
Post a Comment