I gave Zack and Brody some yogurt at the table. I put Crew on the floor upstairs. I ran down took laundry out of the dryer and put clothes from the wash in the dryer. I heard Crew screaming. I ran upstairs to find Brody spooning yogurt into Crews mouth. I don't know how much he ingested, but so much for waiting until 6 months to introduce foods. Oh well......
5 comments:
Hey, I have your TVP. Do you want me to drop it over to your house? I can even put it in a big bag and leave it on the doorstep if you aren't home. Let me know if that is ok.
Oh boy! Gotta love those 'helpful' big brothers! ;)
I had to fish Kix cereal out of Spencer's mouth just the other day.
These boys are going to keep us busy!!
Obviously he could just tell that Crew was hungry and wanted to help!! I am sure he enjoyed every last bit of it!!! Very funny.
AH! So helpful, those older sibs. I was watching 2 little ones and the 2 yr. old sis. tried to feed her baby sis. a hot dog bite while I was right there!
Such cute boys ... and demanding! I know I never blog, but I still enjoy reading yours. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment