Crew is now three months old. He is such a fun baby. He is so verbal now. He coos and gargles a whole conversation and I love sitting and talking to him. He is so happy too and welcomes any sort of attention with a huge smile and coos. What can I say, I love this little guy. Everyone loves him. Sometimes I'm afraid he's going to get kissed or smothered to death. I definitely can't leave him alone with his well meaning brothers.He weighs in at 12 pounds 3 oz. and is 24.5 inches long.


Zack has been keeping busy with his neighborhood friends. I'm so glad the weather is finally nice so he can run around outside. I think he would stay out at friends houses and play all day and into the night if I would let him. He is such a social little man. He had his kindergarten assessments yesterday and got to meet his teacher and see his classroom. He seems to really be looking forward to going to school next year. He is also playing soccer right now. This is his first year and he is starting to get the game now, and spends more time being focused than pretending to be lego star wars guys on the field. I do love Zack's imagination and creativity but it is fun to see him play and stay more focused on the game. He's even scored a few goals!!
Brody is as sweet as always. He says the funniest things and makes me laugh always, well almost always;) Some of my favorite "Brody phrase" are: "It make me so happy" with very cute voice and inflection. "I mad at you mommy" I just think it is hilarious when he doesn't get his way and he tells me this. "I lul you too mommy" of course a favorite. He also keeps Zack in line and is always telling him what to do. I think it is great, I can use some extra help directing his big brother. Brody also potty trained himself a little while after Crew was born. He just woke up one morning and said "I big boy, I potty in toilet." and it has been great only having one diaper to change. Thanks Brody!

I got a night out last night which was wonderful. I went to a Wilderness Herb class and learned about all the great plants growing in our area. Apparently I should have let those pesky Dandelions keep growing! We will have a follow up herb walk next month and I'm looking forward to that. These boys are keeping my busy and I'm so glad I get to be a stay at home mom and do it myself. Now if I could just hire a maid.
Will is plugging away at school and work. He is such a great Dad and is so helpful when he is home. On mornings of nights that Crew has been up a lot he gets up with the kids and makes them breakfast, and then gets them showered. I appreciate that so much and the boys love it too. I'm so grateful for all that he does.
I feel like I just wrote a Christmas card. I just haven't kept track of what is going on in so long.
9 comments:
I enjoyed learning more about your life Kelly! Your family is super sweet. Three boy! Wow. It's hard to imagine that when I have three girls:)
Glad you are doing so well!
He's getting so big! Thanks for the update!
Hey, did you leave a comment on my blog about TVP? I think it is you. I have two friends named Kelly and when I clicked on the profile, it wouldn't let me see your info. It must be blocked. I don't think my other friend Kelly wanted any. Let me know.
P.S. sweet baby! Already 3 months! Holy Cow!
Of Course you can get TVP still. IT isn't that far to get it to you. L:et me know for sure how much you want and then you can just mail me a check. Mail the check to 5706 Shady Stone Dr., South Jordan, Ut. 84095. You can make the check to "Bowles Packaging". Let me know if you want the plain seasoned kind or the Taco seasoned kind. They are $9.30 a box. That includes tax. I will be putting in the order on Thursday, so let me know for sure.
Thelissa
Hey, I got your check today. I will let you know when it gets here! Thanks!
Thelissa
Hooray for a new post!!! I think Crew looks like Zack...what do you think? So jealous that Brody potty-trained himself. Will he teach Dylan how to do that? I think I already asked you this, but are you going home this summer? LOVE YA!
What a fun update. I so loved cuddling that little Crew when I was there last month. You are one lucky lady to have 3 little boys. It just slays me that we live so far apart cause Carter would just die for those cousin playdates!
How could Crew be this old and that big already!!! So cute. And I am still jealous of your child prodigy potty trainer- he goes down in my history book!!!
Your Will is a gem...so glad you get to stay at home...your boys are so lucky!
Post a Comment