Nap times for Brody have been a challenge since I'm not supposed to lift anything and he is still in his crib. Although he is able to crawl into his crib he refuses and I don't know what to do. We tried a big bed with him and that was a disaster so we put him back in the crib and my dilemma continued.
Yesterday Zack wanted a cupcake and I told him he couldn't have one until Brody went to bed. Zack told me he would put Brody to bed for me and sweetly told Brody it was time for nap and that he would lay down with him. Brody agreed and off they went. I didn't really think it would work, but Zack came out a few minutes later and got his cupcake. Brody took his nap in his crib and we were all happy.
We tried again today and Brody happily went to bed with Zack. Unfortunately he had a poopy diaper I didn't know about, so he crawled out of his crib and is now playing with play dough.
I haven't given up and will see if Zack will be able to do it again.
Now I know why people have so many kids, they just make slaves out of the older ones.
5 comments:
wow - that would be awesome if you could get that trick to work every day!
Now you know my secret!!! make a chore chart with stickers, and they even think the slavery is fun!
I am glad that you are learning this trick early. Zack is a very sweet sensitive boy. Your boys are wonderful.
What a good boy to help, bribery is fine in my book!!! Happy Late Birthday Zack!! I can't believe it has been five years already!!!
What a good big brother. I can't believe he is five!
Post a Comment