Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I have nothing to say


After 36 days(and counting) of mandated "take it easy/don't do anything strenuous or lift anything" time.

Need I say more?

9 comments:

Carolyn said...

Is there something I can come do for you? I am now into the, hey lets kick this into gear mode, so I'll help with whatever you need! Good luck!

Amy said...

i needed this post. hang in there kel.

Jodi Leishman said...

Oh Kelly. You're doing a great job! Thanks for the funny photo. This too shall pass.

Amy said...

Your house looks like mine... and I don't have an excuse! ;) This baby will come early... I've got a feeling.

Amber said...

Wow, that will be a challenge! My house looks like that every day though and I can do all of those things! I promise you it is better than having your baby spend time in the NICU so just endure for a few days! You will be glad you did.

Dixiechick said...

Just seeing your house makes me miss you and want to go hang out. My house looks WAY worse than that at this very moment and yet, I sit her blogging. :) Thanks for the idea about getting certain songs at certain beats. I'm gonna look into it, it's a great idea. I ran 2 miles in 14:59 yesterday. I was very happy about it. I want to get under 7 minutes miles.....I can do it!!!

Paulene Davis said...

Messes come and go. This won't even matter in a few weeks. Time is moving quickly - I was surprised to hear the due date expressed in days! It is soon. Love you.

Bree D. said...

Keep your eye on the prize- everything else doesn't matter!!! I think about you alot- let me know if I can help!!!

Audrey said...

Don't look at the floor. Look at your great wall color!!!! and use paper plates and spoons. We started that after the C-section with Carter. He's almost 3, and we still use them out of convenience! Hang in there.