Brody LOVES the drums and often sneaks downstairs to play.
This is Zack's new backpack for pre-school. He starts today but is much more excited about his "tummy pack" (what he calls it when warn on his tummy).On another note Zack just asked me when we were going to have another baby after this one comes out. I told him we were not going to have any more babies after this one comes out, that we were only going to have 3 kids in our family. He didn't like that very much, and said that he wanted a boy (Brody), a girl (he is convinced this baby is a girl, and will hear nothing to the contrary), and another boy. He's very opinionated for a 4 year old.
DADDY INTERJECTION: Aren't Brody and I twins?
6 comments:
My kids think we need a baby for every seat in the car. That would be five. We'll have to see about that! We'll tackle one at a time for now! Hope pre-school goes well today!
Looks just like a baby Will on that drummer's seat. I guess he comes by it honestly. Good luck at school Zack! That sweet face and grin will melt your teachers' hearts.
I hope school goes well, I am sure Zack is sooo excited! Like father like son- very fun!
I love the look on Brody's face! Too cute. And Zack does have a pretty amazing backpack... I'd be proud of it too! Is he loving school?
Hope Zack has had fun at school. He is sooo smart - I am always impressed with his vocabulary. And I am the first to confess that Will and Brody are twins. Thanks for posting that photo of Will. I really like it.
Like father...like son...born to drum! Zach will love preschool. Kids say the darndest things, don't they.
Post a Comment