Today I woke up feeling like I needed a break, a little one on one time with nature, and a little one on one time with my boys outside from the normal things we do. We left after breakfast for a hike up American Fork Canyon. It was exactly what we needed and so much fun! I was so impressed with my little guys, especially my fearless wonder Brody who barreled down the hills like a pro.

5 min. after driving home in the car they were both fast asleep. I think it was well worth the $6 admittance fee! Plus now we have an excuse to go back tonight for some hot dogs and marshmallows:)
11 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun! We haven't taken our kids hiking yet this year. I need to get my bum in gear and go up a canyon!
I love American Fork Canyon, I haven't been up there for years! I would say that is a great place to go for some r and r. Beautiful pictures. Too bad it costs now to go there.
we have a yearly pass and i always forget how fun it is! thanks for the reminder.
Today was a picture perfect autumn day. I am glad that you were able to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather and fall leaves. The boys are picture perfect too.
I love the AF Canyon. It is always so pretty, especially when the leaves change.
So jealous. I wish I was there to go with you. I also love AF canyon...gorgeous. One of the things I miss about UT.
Kel-
I've been feeling that same way. I want to go on a hike and be out in nature!! It looked beautiful.
So much fun!! I am impressed that Brody did so well, I don't think Eva could manage a hike! I will be going up in the next week or so to take the yearly pictures of the girls, your beautiful pic's of the scenery have made me very excited!
That is a beautiful place. You are brave going just you and the boys. I am too needy, I guess! What a fun mom you are!
A love Utah at this time of year. Great pictures.
Love it! Wish I was there w/ you and we could hike the day away. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment