Wednesday, December 26, 2007

How long has it been? (Will posting)

Is Christmas over already? It is one of those holidays where months (or weeks) of planning and excitement are all over when a 3 year old opens his and his brother's presents in all of about 15 minutes. Of course I am exaggerating a little but we had a great Christmas. Zack's description of what he wanted reminded me of the movie A Christmas Story where Ralphie tells everyone what he wants for Christmas really fast you can barely hear him. Zack wanted, and I quote, "A green Buzz Lightyear with white helmet and plastic wings." (see video)

We started the holiday at my parent's house. It was a nice setting with Paul and Bree's family and Rikki's family. We missed Audrey, Jessica and Joel this year. We read the nativity and the cousin children acted it all out. Zack was thrilled because Bree brought costumes and he got to be a King (wise man) and a Shepherd. Kelly and I got a new camera from my parents so we have no excuse not to have good pictures. If it is ok with everyone, I think I will let the pictures do the rest of the talking. Hope this finds everyone in good health and spirits.

The boys happy with Santa
Zack helping me with the lights
Shepherd Brody

Zack's excitement all Christmas
My sweet boy

I think I did alright

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

We missed you guys too. I love Zack's face. Classic! Very cute family photo. See you in a few days!

Audrey said...

I love your opening sentence. It is an intelligent use of words to show emotion. (hmmmm) I love the pictures. It makes me feel as if I was there. Do you know what would be sweet? is if we were seeing you for New Year! oh wait...

Paulene Davis said...

Christmas is truly the best witnessed through the eyes of a child. Zack truly is the perfect age this year. You have a beautiful and wonderful family. I loved spending time with you at our gathering and am looking forward to more gatherings in the upcoming days.

Linda Clark said...

Indeed, Christmas is the greatest when you experience the joy and excitement of the children. Your pictures are beautiful, thanks for sharing.

Sara said...

You're sooooooooooo pretty, Kelly! Your boys are so cute, too!