Yes, it is true, we do. We took a glorious trip to see the Wilson family, and we all fell in love. Zack mentions moving to California daily and when I ask him why he always says because of his cousins. He had so much fun with them. We all did. It was a spur of the moment trip, we literally decided to go around noon, and left at 3. The Wilson's were the perfect hosts and made us feel right at home, even on such short notice. The kids played non stop and I actually felt like I could relax the whole time. When I would sit down I could actually stay sitting for more than 5 minutes, a lot more than 5 minutes. It was heavenly.


We took the kids to the beach and the same thing happened. They played happily in the sand at my feet, and I just relaxed. We even saw a group of dolphins playing very close to the shore line. They gave us quite a show and even did a flip on their way out.


4 comments:
Looks so fun! Can I come next time? j/k
We LOVED having you guys! The kids still talk about the "boy cousins." Come again soon!
I love spontaneous trips! Glad you had a fun & relaxing trip!
I too love me some California sun and fun!! Glad you were able to make the trip, the pictures look like it was a wonderful time!
Post a Comment