Sunday, September 13, 2009

Look Who's sitting up

















































































He's been sitting up for a couple of weeks. I can't believe how big he's getting.

crew liked his pacifier for a couple of months and then stopped taking it, but has started to like it again.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Cute, cute boy! I love the pic of all three boys on the floor. Too fun!

Bree D. said...

OH his is just so cute!! Sitting up and laying around with the boys!! LOVE it!!

Sara said...

Cuties! Crew looks like a mix of Zach & Brody... I can't decide who he looks most like. What a big boy!

Carolyn said...

Sitting up and eating popcorn? WOW! J/k. The pic of the three boys is so cute! You're sure to have your hands full in a few years :-)

Audrey said...

OHHHH where is that newborn I snatched from you to cuddle last May? I can't believe how big he is getting! And handsome too. You guys sure make cute boys. So wish they could come over and play cars with my little guy!