Sunday, December 7, 2008

What's this?

Last night we filled up my car and it only cost $17.00 it usually costs around $42.00! I was so excited, this is the lowest gas prices have been in a LONG time. Hmm, maybe I can put the extra money in my shoe fund!!

It is Dec. 7th and I had to open my windows because it was so hot in the house!

I just read a blog about a family who's baby was born early and is having so many problems. I have to say that I am incredibly grateful that my baby boy is still where he should be. As much as a can't stand gaining weight and being pregnant in general, it is worth a few more weeks to have a healthy baby. Let's hope he doesn't really have epilepsy, just likes to dance around a lot.

5 comments:

Bree D. said...

I feel like I have time warped back to college- that was the last time I remember gas being this low in price! I agree, the longer the baby stays in the better- you can make it!!

Amy said...

I'm with you... pregnancy just drags at this point. Being fat is no fun. (I can say that, since I'm in your same boat!) Thank goodness time is going by fast... he'll be here soon. ;)

Linda Clark said...

Kudos to you for having a great attitude about being pregnant...you hear so many that complain constantly. You are a great Mom and I am sure that your family is excited for the new one, too. And those gas prices, I think you have it lower than we do in Idaho, but I can't complain. Shoe fund...definately!

Sara said...

How many more weeks, Mama? I too am in shock each time I fill up w/ gas and it gets lower & lower. Maybe I'll have to steal your shoe fund idea!!!

Paulene Davis said...

I remember the days of the warm weather the first part of the month. Now we are getting snow every day. I have to say that it is a very cozy feeling to snuggle under a blanket and watch a program when it is so cold outside. I love the gas prices - I am putting away for a shoe fund, too.