And had to post them. I don't think they really show how bad it was, but you get the idea. This is a few days after Will got in a motorcycle accident. I was in Oregon, so didn't see what he looked like right after. It scared me quite a bit and I'm glad he didn't do too much damage to himself, although after two months of chiropractic work his neck still hurts.



WILL'S INTERJECTION: Don't I look like I just put on eye make-up and got ready for a night on the town? Anyway, this was not that bad. Let me mention that it was a dirt bike and I was wearing a helmet and though I sprained my neck a little, I am fine. Looks worse than it is.
5 comments:
Oh this doesn't look good! When was this! I'm glad he is ok. Could have been so much worse! What a blessing!
Oh my...pictures say it all, glad that you are doing okay, Will. I won't make a comment about being a "pain in the neck"...but do hope it will quit hurting, but I know he won't complain as long as it doesn't affect his drumming.
oh William! you were always the bruiser in the family. (we all know the story about you practically biting your tonque off) I am glad you are ok, and hope your neck feels better soon. - sorry to agree that it does look like a little bit of makeup.
Um... I am sitting here wondering why we didn't know he was in a motorcycle accident. Have we moved down on your friend list? Are we even ON the friend list? I just think we should've been notified. Order of notification:
1. Kelly in Oregon
2. Maybe the parents, (depending on how close they are)
3. US
Instead we got a mass blog notification (worse than mass text, by the way) Anyway, we are glad you are ok, Will, but we are all in a fight now.
William has always been the one to get hurt. I have watched him get stitches from tongue to arms to chin, etc. etc. I am sorry for the neck injury. However, he has always responded to tender loving care and I know that you take wonderful care of him.
Post a Comment