Friday, September 21, 2007

Sweet Brody

I can't believe that my sweet little boy is 11 months old! He is such a fun little boy and has so much of his dad in him. He is a little comedian. Today a hush fell over the house. The kind of quiet that can mean only one thing. Trouble! Fortunately this time Brody had just discovered how to climb onto the dishwasher, and was sitting happily chewing on my scrubby that was hanging down (thankfully it was a clean load). I actually had time to grab my camera and get a few shots before he wanted to get down, something he does not know how to do yet.

Brody loves to be outside and cries by the door if we are in to long or after Will leaves in the morning. I again actually had time to grab the camera and get a shot of him trying to get out. I think it is so cute when he does this!


Here are some shots I got of him the other day. He loves Zacks bike so I put him on and he was so happy.


We are headed up the canyon in a couple hours to roast hot dogs and marshmallows. I can't wait! I'm hoping to get some pictures to share! Have a great Friday.

6 comments:

Paulene Davis said...

I can't believe that Brody is that old! They do not stay little very long do they? -- just look at my baby boy Will. I loved looking at these photos. Hope that you had fun roasting hot dogs and marshmallows. Sounds delicious.

Anonymous said...

Oh he is sooo adorable! He has the best smile. Don't you have a baby photo of yourself sitting in the dishwasher? That'd be cute to put those next to each other. Hope you had fun at the canyon. That sounds wonderful!

Audrey said...

I love his expressive face! Serious one minute, then when he smiles, his whole face changes. so cute. I have pictures of Carter in the dishwasher and they are some of my favorites. You guys make cute babies!

Linda Clark said...

That is a little Will for sure...mischievous and winning you over with his smile! The moments you captured are wonderful, thanks for sharing.

Jessica said...

Cute little boy! I'm so glad you have a blog so that I can enjoy his changes along with you guys. I hope your trip up the canyon was as great as it sounds!

Sara said...

Brody's such a big boy! What a cutie... love the dishwasher shot!